Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny Sayings from an Alabamian

"Jedi may come and go, but R2D2 will last forever"

Comic Strip:
Scene 1: Donkey recieves gifts/investments/loans from a China figure
Scene 2: Donkey distributes said gifts to poor, children, women etc
Scene 3: China taps Donkey on the shoulder wanting return on gifts but Donkey points to people he has given it to.

"Automation - Simply every engineer's dream to know the force"

"Periodic cycling adventures could occur. Meet in the Adirondacks, and kill each other type of things. God loves epic days."

"Just wanted to let you know that I've been aloting 8% of my paycheck into an investment that will give me a -100% return. It's called Social Security and Medicare."

"I don't enjoy the precense of other people who want me do to thier work for them."

Chad: "you realize how many of our conversations are probably overflow from your own convo with yourself?"

Through 3/23/09

No comments:

Post a Comment