Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog Created

Step 1: Create Blog/Website. DONE!

Half of the fun is actually crossing things off of a list of things to do. Now that I have a portal to share my thoughts and/or experiences I need to add to my list: Populate it.

As with most people I would assume, I have a wealth of ideas, comparisons, photos, experiences etc. all in various stages of existance, but very few have been completed and documented. This site is an attempt to force that transcription and therefore completion process.

The key to making something effective and worthwhile is having a good mission or goal. The mission of this website is very simple, to share - for the enjoyment or education - my thoughts and experiences with others. A mentor of mine says that "if you don't document it, it didn't happen." On a micro level that isn't the case, my actions change things around me and those who observe or are impacted directly. On a macro scale, in terms of sharing on a global level, my existence is hardly felt. So, I created this website with the potential to impact others. Whether it will or not, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment